Our CARDinal Scavenger Hunt has officially come to an end! Thank you to everyone who participated. We will be reaching out to the winner by email, so keep an eye on your inbox. We’ve received some great feedback and will use it to continue to make improvements to CARDinal!
Here are the answers:
1. RS 16/3/4/60 Box 1, Folder 1-2: Luella Naylor 4-H Scrapbook
2. MS-0613 Box 1, Folder 2: Perry Albert Westrope penmanship scrapbook
3. RS 8/6/168 Box 3, Folder 9: Report on Making of the World’s Largest Rice Krispies Treat
4. RS 2/1 Box 1, Folder 16: Adonijah Strong Welch papers – Graduation Address to First Class, 1872
5. RS 11/1/11 Map Case Drawer C409 D19, Folder 1: Blueprints for Marston Watertower
As always, if you have any questions or comments about CARDinal, please contact NHPRC Project Archivist Emily DuGranrut at email@example.com.
This project has been generously funded by a grant from the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC).