When I woke up this morning, the news stations were reporting that with the windchill, it was 9 °F outside. I don’t know about you, but the stylish winter fashions above don’t look nearly warm enough!
The image above, and others like it, are available online in the Fashion Plates digital collection.
Check out the following to see some of the other fashion-related collections held at the Iowa State University Special Collections and University Archives Department:
- ISU Textiles and Clothing Fashion Show Records (RS 29/2/4)
- History of Costume Collection (RS 12/10/5)
- Lee Walther Kordus Papers (RS 21/7/224)
- Geitel Winakor Papers (RS 12/10/51)
- Janis Friley Stone Papers (RS 16/3/62)
- ISU Department of Textiles and Clothing Pattern Collection (RS 12/10/4)
- ISU Department of Textiles and Clothing (Now called Apparel, Events, and Hospitality Management) (Record Group RS 12/10)